iconic 101 Facets 2 Carat Princess Cushion Cut NSCD Simulated Diamond Ring 925 Silver Platinum Plated Halo
Designer: The Iconic Shop
- The features that determine the optical beauty of a diamond are: brilliance, dispersion, and scintillation. Our square cushion cut was developed uniquely to maximize and balance the features of brilliance, dispersion, and scintillation, making it shiny, full of fire and glitter.
- Most diamonds with a round brilliant cut have 57 facets. We achieved an amazing 101 facets for our square cushion cut. This increased number of angles reflect more light than other diamonds, and they offer edge-to-edge brilliance that explodes white and colored light, even in low light conditions, be it being across the room at a party or in dimly-lit conditions. This is something that cubic zirconia (CZ) and low quality diamonds cannot do.
- This diamond simulant is a brilliant addition to her jewelry wardrobe. This ring crafted with the finest 925 sterling silver and in an elegant square halo design-a work of art by our inhouse designers. Fine craftsmanship with exquisite details, and plated heavily in platinum for extra shine and protection. A classic, timeless choice.
- Our diamond simulants are created in a laboratory under ideal conditions. Thus there are no impurities like trace minerals or black spot such as those in real diamonds. They are flawless internally and externally, with an absolute colorless D, hence they are able to exhibit more brilliance than a real diamond. And our rings will not turn your fingers green like others will.
- iconic stones are super shiny, full of fire and sparkle, yet they only cost at fraction of the real thing. Why would you get anything else? Our square cushion stone is 8x8mm. Comes in formal ring box with our brand name iconic and velvet interior.